Product Description: Bamboo Toothbrush Single with Charcoal Activated Soft Bristles
Every Year 5+billion toothbrushes end up in landfills and oceans polluting our planet.
This you can stop.
Switch from plastic to biodegradable Toothbrushes.
Replace every 3 months:
Clinical studies show that a worn-out toothbrush removes less plaque than a new toothbrush. It’s a normal tendency for bamboo to get discolored because of moisture absorption. Common practices should be to replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- BIODEGRADABLE BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES: Bamboo is just the best environment-friendly material for toothbrushes. Our Bamboo Toothbrush Single is biodegradable & Compostable, allowing you to keep your teeth and the planet clean. The handles safely break down into the soil within 6 months of disposal.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED HANDLE: Our Bamboo Toothbrush Single comes with ergonomically designed handles, so you can use the brush more comfortably. They come with unique dotted patterns so you can easily distinguish your brush.
- ULTRA SOFT BRISTLES: Our Bamboo Toothbrush Single extra soft, ultra-premium bristles protect your gums from bleeding or scratching so you can brush more easily and safely. Absolutely Perfect for Sensitive Gums too.
- 100% ORGANIC BAMBOO: Great for kids and adults. Our brushes are made from organically grown bamboo and are cruelty-free. Bamboo, because it’s stronger and harder than just about any wood. Bamboo is a freak of nature. It does not blister or chip.
- CHARCOAL INFUSED BRISTLES: We use 100% BPA Free (Super Soft) Charcoal Infused Bristles. This provides the right care to keep your gums healthy. Our Bamboo Toothbrush Single features soft bristles with activated charcoal, which absorbs stain and ensures cleaner white teeth, along with better oral health.
- PROTECT AGAINST GERMS. Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial and kills bacteria on your brush surface.
How to Brush Properly and Regularly:
The Indian Dental Association says that when it comes to brushing your teeth, brush for two minutes (not more than this), twice a day with soft bristles.
Brushing your teeth, start at the back and brush in gentle circles, moving in the front direction of your mouth.
Benefits of buying soft bristles Bamboo Toothbrush
There are many benefits of brushing teeth regularly with a soft bristle Bamboo Toothbrush Single.
It’s best to choose a soft bristle Bamboo Toothbrush Single.
It can help to maintain your dental health by eliminating stress on the teeth or gums.
They have flexible bristles to curve around teeth and gums.
They help preserve tooth enamel. They’re more gentle on your gums.
They also help to prevent receding gums and the exposure of tooth roots.
The soft bristles help you have healthier gums.
This is because the bristles gently not only clean’s the gumline but also massage the gums evenly and regularly.
|Product Dimensions :||17.5 x 1.5 Cm.|
|Sold By||Trisha Kreations.|
|Item model number||TK88.|
|Country of Origin||India.|
|Brush handle Material
Charcoal Infused Bristles.
|Net Quantity:||1 unit Adult Toothbrushes.|