Product Description: Combo Pack Set Of 4 Wooden Oil Treated Neem Comb
Every Year 5+billion of Plastic Combs end up in landfills and oceans polluting our planet.
This you can stop.
Switch from Plastic to Biodegradable Neem Combs.
The perfect pack of 4 for your daily routine of haircare:
1 DualTooth Comb, 1 Detangle comb, 1 Styling Comb, and 1 Shampoo Comb.
- 100% Organic and Natural: These combs are 100% Organic and Natural made of Neem Wood.
- Especially Oil Treated Combs: Our wooden neem combs are treated with various herb oils.
- 100% Environment Friendly: These combs are 100% Biodegradable, Compostable allowing you to keep the planet clean. They can safely break down into the soil within some months of disposal.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Wooden Oil Treated Neem Comb naturally improves blood flow, provides essential oil to your gentle hair. Try our Wooden Oil Treated Neem Comb for hair growth.
- Enhances Blood circulations: It enhances blood circulations. Feel the uniqueness of neem wood on your scalp. When you use a Wooden Oil Treated Neem Comb, you actually get a massage on your scalp and this, in turn, helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp–bringing all important nutrients to the hair roots.
- Control Hair Fall and Dandruff. It controls hair fall and gives relief to the itchy scalp.
- Wooden Oil Treated Neem Comb is a natural, non-invasive, and herbal way of keeping your hair healthy. Neem Wood combs are handcrafted and eco-friendly. They are non-toxic and not harsh on your hair.
- Naturally Nourishes Hair and Prevent Dryness: Wooden combs always help to distribute oil from your scalp to your hair and this prevents your hair from drying out. People with sensitive scalp must use wooden neem comb only.
- Gentle on your hair: When you comb with Wooden Oil Treated Neem Comb, you experience a much softer feel than plastic or metal combs.
- Suitable for Men, Women, and Children too.
Disadvantages of Plastic or other Combs
- Plastic Combs has sharp teeth and therefore not always smooth. They are actually harsh and may scratch your scalp.
- Plastic hair combs produce static energy, which damages your hair when you comb it. Because of static energy, plastic combs may also create other problems for the health of your hair or scalp.
- Plastic is toxic, so harsh on the hair. Regular use of plastic combs can completely damage your hair cell follicles.
|Comb Material||Neem Wood.|
|Sold By||Trisha Kreations.|
|Item model number||TK90.|
|Country of Origin||India.|
|Combs Dimensions.||1 DualTooth Comb: 19.5 x 4.5 Cm,
1 Detangle comb: 19.5 x 5 Cm,
1 Styling Comb: 24.5 x 4 Cm,
1 Shampoo Comb: 12.5 x 6 Cm.
|Net Quantity:||4 Units|